Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome

Thursday - June 23, 2011

I'm excited to finally have a blog I can update on my IPad. Welcome to my blog site.

I have been doing business analysis work for some time now in many different industries and have learned quite a bit over the yearsand continue to learn more daily. I do business analysis costing, mentoring and speaking and have a passion for it. The best way to learn is to experience things whether good or bad. My business analysis career has been a journey and I wish I would have started journaling it years ago just to show how much this discipline (yes it is a discipline) has changed.

As I do business analysis work I will journal my challenges, failures, successes, best practices, lessons learned and more and I hope to receive comments as well to strengthen our business analysis knowledge and skills across the nation.

Look for more to come.

Regards,

Paula Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment