Search This Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2013

It's Been Awhile

WOW!!!!  It's been awhile since I have written a post.  2012 got really busy for me as I took on a new role at work.  A role I had been working toward for 4 1/2 years.  I moved into management and into a role of operational excellence with a focus on business process modeling and compliance.  This is unique in that we (myself and team) get to create the infrastructure, approach, etc...from scratch.  We get to be creative and used our past experiences to meet our goals.  So far I have learned a lot and we have created an infrastructure to get started that we will be tweaking as we continue to learn and experience how things work.  I plan to write me in my blog throughout the year with some lessons learned as I go through this experience with my team.  I will probably write on topics related to team member development, leadership, building an infrastructure, partnering, building relationships and more.  I'm excited about 2013 and what it will bring.  Though there will be challenges, I know, there will be many successes.  

The one bit of advise I leave you now is that if you haven't done so already do some self reflection on what went well in 2012 and what didn't.  Determine some goals for yourself for 2013 and try to meet those goals.  It's not about how many goals you can write down but how many you can actually achieve that will have the impact you need in your life journey at this time.

Continue to press forward.  Learn from your past, focus on your present and walk into your future!

Talk to you soon!

Paula Bell
paula@paulaabell.com
www.paulaabell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment