Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 - The Year of Consistency

Happy New Year!!!!

We made it through yet another year!!!!  Though each year presents challenges and successes there is ALWAYS something to be learned through every experience and interaction.  In 2015, I successfully achieved my CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) designation.  It took many months of studying consistently and some stressing, but when I saw the screen that stated I passed, I realized that all the hard work paid off.  Unfortunately for me in 2015 I wasn't as consistent in all of the goals I had set to achieve, but for the ones I was consistent working toward, I achieved them all.  

So for 2016 the word I have chosen for myself is "consistency".  There are a lot of things I want to achieve this year and one starts with blogging more consistency.  I have a lot of knowledge to share and writing is therapeutic.  I want to focus on the interpersonal skills for blogging this year as I have seen so many project and initiatives fail because individuals don't have the needed interpersonal skills to secure buy-in or the ability to influence and negotiate.

I'm excited about 2016 and what it holds.

My best wishes to all of you in the ares of achieving your goals and remember consistency is one way to achieve those goals.

More to come from the BAMartialArtist.

Website: www.paulaabell.com
Twitter: BAMartialArtist

No comments:

Post a Comment